If you are running a project that had been supported with our grant and have a report to submit, do not wait until the project end to find out how to prepare it! Following these steps will make the process smoother:
- For general scope and your deadline for reporting see page 2 of the agreement.
- To download forms and find out about details of the process go to our webpage: http://www.ceetrust.org/applications-and-reporting/reporting-procedures.html
- Report on progress made and impact achieved rather than list actions for narrative report. Keep it brief.
- Report in dollars for financial report.
- Remember that exchange of the funds into local currency is made at the discretion of the Grantee. The Grantee bears all risk of changes in value arising from exchange rate fluctuations. The CEE Trust, as a matter of policy, does not provide its grantees with additional funds to cover any losses arising from currency and exchange rate fluctuations.
- If you made any savings in the project do not wait until the project end to tell us about it! Contact your program director a.s.a.p. to talk about modifications necessary to spend it.
- Send both reports in editable format via email until deadline (please see below whom to send your reports to).
- Any publications, strategies and other products should be sent to us either electronically or in hard copy depending on the way they were delivered to your audience.
- After we confirm the completeness of the report or ask and receive satisfactory clarifications, we will ask you to provide us with the hard copies of both narrative and financial reports signed by the representative of the organization.
- If you have any questions, consult the program director respective for your country:
- Dolores Neagoe for Bulgaria and Romania until January 31st 2013
- Anna Mazgal for Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia until March 31st 2013
Past these dates please direct all correspondence to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org